Visit ISeeMe.com for the best personalized children's gifts.

Connect Dots - Barney and Winnie the Pooh

My Son likes to do this a lot, connecting dots. And I think its very good for him, for his motoric skill and also for him to learn numbers. I got many of conecting dots pages for my son from kids magazine, kids activity books, and of course from internet . And here, let me share two of them here. And as always, you ma print them out for your kids .



Connecting Dots

Click on image to enlarge

Winnie the PoohBarney

Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shopping Online :

Blog of the day

Followers

Just like most kids doing, my son is so active. Likes drawing, coloring, watching cartoons, and even crafting ! Like mother like son, lol. He also likes to play with glue and paper and I sometimes take him to play with beads.

So now, have a look, coz I'm going to collect free stuffs for kids I get on net on this blog, and also my easy craft I do with my son. Enjoy !

Oh, and dont forget to check out my other crafts HERE, and also my life I share HERE. Thank you for stopping by.

Dee About LifeGames Zone


Visitors

 
Layout by : dee-©2010