Visit ISeeMe.com for the best personalized children's gifts.

Origami Crane

The cranes' beauty and their spectacular mating dances have made them highly symbolic birds in many cultures with records dating back to ancient times. Crane mythology is widely spread and can be found in areas such as the Aegean, South Arabia, China, Korea, Japan and in the Native American cultures of North America. In northern Hokkaidō, the women of the Ainu people performed a crane dance that was captured in 1908 in a photograph by Arnold Genthe. In Korea, a crane dance has been performed in the courtyard of the Tongdosa Temple since the Silla Dynasty (646 CE).

Source : http://www.wikipedia.org/















Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shopping Online :

Blog of the day

Followers

Just like most kids doing, my son is so active. Likes drawing, coloring, watching cartoons, and even crafting ! Like mother like son, lol. He also likes to play with glue and paper and I sometimes take him to play with beads.

So now, have a look, coz I'm going to collect free stuffs for kids I get on net on this blog, and also my easy craft I do with my son. Enjoy !

Oh, and dont forget to check out my other crafts HERE, and also my life I share HERE. Thank you for stopping by.

Dee About LifeGames Zone


Visitors

 
Layout by : dee-©2010